Eleven authors from the Geneva Writers’ Group, all with recently published books, gave a public reading in the new English section of Payot Rive Gauche on Thursday April 9th 2015. To celebrate this well-attended event, some fifty photos have been published in the Secret Paths Geneva Writers’ Group gallery. Click to see all the photos and click individual photos to see a larger version.
Here is a list of the authors and their books (in the order of reading):
- Michelle Bailat-Jones, Fog Island Mountains
- Carmen Bugan, On the Side of Forgetting
- Peter St. John, Gang Warfare
- Lesley Lawson Botez, Holding Out for a Hero
- Massimo Marino, The Rise of the Phoenix
- Patti Marxsen, Helene Schweitzer: A Life of Her Own
- Alan McCluskey, In Search of Lost Girls
- Daniela I. Morris, Collecting Feathers
- Susan M. Tiberghien, Side by Side, Writing You Love Story, Footsteps, In Love with a French man
- Leonie van Daalen-Röell, Go, Not Knowing Where
- Roderick Vincent, The Cause
One Reply to “Geneva Writers at Payot Rive Gauche”
Great photos Alan. They really capture the atmosphere of the evening.